NiXEN sells its stake in Buffalo Grill
NiXEN announces the selling of its stakes in Buffalo Grill, the French leader steakhouse chain specialized in the grill segment, to TDR Capital.
Founded in 1980, Buffalo Grill is a wild-west themed steakhouse chain specialized in the grill segment. The group’s ambition is to offer to its customers a warm welcome and a change of scene, as they enjoy a quality meal at the most affordable price.
NiXEN acquired Buffalo Grill stakes in 2008 alongside Abénex. They have supported the group’s development strategy based on the expansion of the restaurant network both through ownership and franchising, the quality of Buffalo Grill product offer and the management of its relation with its customers.
Buffalo Grill now serves about 30 million meals per year for customers in c.350 restaurants mainly located in France representing a total turnover higher than €530 m. Buffalo Grill was also rewarded multiple times with the “Brand of the year” price in its category.
List of participants:
- NiXEN Partners: Jean-Paul Bernardini, Steven Barrois
- Abénex: Olivier Moatti, Matthieu Balaÿ
- Céréa Partenaire: gilles Sicard, Astrid Cloarec
- Management: Mathieu Quéré, Gilles Douillard
- Sellers’ advisors:
- DC Advisory (financial advisor): Eric Hamou, Alexis Matheron, Grégoire Philippe, Martial Dargent, Anastasia Saldi
- Mayer Brown (legal advisor): Corporate : Olivier Aubouin, Martin Duvernoy ; Fiscal : Benjamin Homo
- KPMG (financial VDD): Olivier Boumendil, Isabelle Donis
- Fidal (tax, legal & social VDD ): Xavier Houard, Anne Frechette-Kerbrat, Julie Ansoult